Search engine optimization, or white hat SEO is a comparatively new term which refers to the practice of making a web site as visible as possible to the search engines. This can be carried out in a number of methods, but it usually entails repeating a definite number of words or even key phrases enough times to put the web site within the top results when someone searches for that term.
1. Become acquainted with how white hat SEO operates. Embark on by reading as much as you can on this issue, including how algorithmic searches work. Once you comprehend how the system operates, you will be able to produce rich pages that will drive in the most traffic. Take into account that nobody really understands which algorithms are used by the major white hat SEO engines, but it is still possible to comprehend the fundamentals behind the system.
2. Make your own web site and optimize it, so it displays up at the top spot in searches carried out at Google as well as Yahoo engines. If you are creating a personal web site, repeating your own name enough times might put you at the top of the engine's results page. For a white hat SEO company's web site, though, you may perhaps need a combination of key phrases to acquire the same result.
3. Team up with a web site consultant, so you can provide white hat SEO consulting together with web site setup. This is not only able to make your job easier, but it can as well result in referrals as well as help your business grow quicker.
4. Contact the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization also known as SEMPO, find out more about the industry as well as to learn about new improvements in white hat SEO optimization. If you plan to begin your own consulting white hat SEO company, SEMPO can assist you establish a niche as well as obtain free training options.
5. Start providing your services to non profit making organizations or carry out optimizing blogs. This is not only a great practice to see how good you manage the process, although it is also a great way to create a portfolio which you can later use to improve your consulting company.